St. Mark's Mission established by Rev. William Low of St. Matthew's Parish, on April 26. 1908 and was run out of a storefront on the south east corner of Dundas & Hale Street. In 1910 the parish moved to the church after it was built, our second location, St. Mark's London Junction Church was on the north side of Dundas Street, west of Hale Street. Our current location on Wilton Avenue is the third physical location of our church.